Friday, September 12, 2014

Want an Insider's tip?

8 Things you should pack when coming to Niagara Falls.
1. A backpack (keeps your hands free to take a ton of pictures)
2. Sunscreen (it may be fall but you will still need it)
3. Comfortable walking shoes (with so much to see
and do you'll be glad you did)
4. A small towel (because you may get wet)
5. A small comb or brush (because some attractions can
give new meaning to a "bad hair day")
6. A love of history (like the Red Coach Inn, the area is filled
 with great buildings with great stories)
7. A desire to reconnect (after all this is the honeymoon capitol)
8. An appetite (with our fine dining restaurant, there awaits
something delicious for everyone)




The Patio is still open and is heated,
 so you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor seating
at the Red Coach Inn!



3 comments:

  1. You have shared helpful information for all visitors and who want to go there first time. You shared tips will be helpful for me because next month I’m going to niagara falls and 1000 island tour with my friend. You suggest tips are very helpful to enjoy the natural beauty of Niagara fall. I must share your tips with my friends and make our tour memorable. Good shared and Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Coach Inn is a famous and most visited restaurant near Niagara Falls. I have been there few months ago during my boston to dc bus tours with my family. It is located very close to the Niagara Falls. They provide wonderful services and delicious food to its visitors. I really liked this restaurant for its amazing location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Coach Inn is one of the nearest hotels of Niagara Falls. It is located on a river and close to Snow Park Niagara, American Falls, and Niagara Falls State Park. I recently stayed there about a month ago during my new york to canada bus tours. This hotel offers an extensive menu for fine dining at affordable prices. It provides 35 rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Mother's Day Brunch Buffet at the Red Coach Inn

Happy Mother's Day to the most important women in our lives - our moms! Join us at the Red Coach Inn and celebrate your mom with your lo...